We are still supporting you!
During the current coronavirus situation and due to restrictions placed by the government which affects us, we have temporarily changed the way we work.
Now more than ever, everyone is relying on the digital devices for reasons such as working from home, home schooling etc and therefore support and repairs may still be required by some.
Therefore, we are still able to offer the majority of our service which fall within the governments guidelines of how we are allowed to operate.
What needs to be done first?
As our shop is currently temporarily closed to walk in customers, first of all please contact us explaining your problem either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: gavardosdigital.skegness
- Telephone: 07947 211285 (Please try to call during our regular working hours)
Please note our usual shop number is currently not manned.
Please note that for the time being and social distancing guidelines we are unable to do any home visits for repairs under any circumstances, however in some cases depending on the nature of the problem it may be possible for us to be able to fix it remotely.
What if it can’t be fixed remotely and you need the device for repair?
Due to the fact customers are currently unable to visit the shop and bring the device in, we are offering a free collection and delivery service within the local area, for which we would require the following:
- We will require the device to be ready in a bag or box in a safe place to collect such as on your doorstep, a porch, garage or shed.
- Please include any power supplies or power cables with the device along with a brief description of the problem, any passwords that may be required to log in along with your contact details.
- We will then arrange a time with you for collection of the device without us entering your premises.
- If anyone in your household is currently considered high risk, self-isolating due to covid-19 or covid-19 symptoms please let us know beforehand so that we are aware.
We will then investigate the issues, carry out the work where required (with your approval) and when complete arrange they payment method and arrange to deliver the device back to you.
Please be assured that all device will be hygienically wiped before they are returned to you.
What if I don’t need a repair but would like to buy something from the shop?
If you don’t need a repair but instead wish to purchase something such as a component, a peripheral, cables, ink or even one of our refurbished or custom built desktop PCs or laptops we can still supply these for you. These would be posted out to you or delivered to you.
Please contact us to let us know what you would like to purchase.
How can I pay for it?
We are able to offer all our usual methods of payment including:
- Card payments – This can be done over the phone and your receipt will be returned with the device.
- Bank transfer
- Cash payments – To be left in an envelope in a secure place to be picked up when the device is returned. Change can be provided where required.
It is with regret that we have had to shut the shop to visiting customers until the government consider it safer for us to do so and also being unable to do home visits, when many of our customers have to rely on this service. Although we respect your custom as much as ever in these time we also respect everyone’s health too! That is why we have put these measure in place to try and offer as much support as we can whilst respecting government rules and social distancing guidelines.
As soon as it is considered acceptable to open the shop to customers again you will be as welcome to visit as ever!