Refurbished Laptops/Desktops Warranty
All refurbished laptops and desktops come with a 3 months RTB (Return to Base) hardware warranty (unless otherwise stated).
WHO IS COVERED?
This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED?
In the event of your desktop or laptop hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent) of the faulty component.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of product use.
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use including overheating (including overheating through dirt internally). All laptops are cleaned internally before sold.
- Use of the product other than for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance such as by a third party.
- Product that has been modified or altered.
- Non-hardware related issues such as software (file corruption, viruses, internet setup, issues with Windows etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need insurance cover for this.
- Batteries may be at varying stages of their lives and are considered as consumable items – as they are expected to degrade over time they are therefore not covered under warranty. Some may require replacement however all batteries are tested so that the laptop can be powered up under battery power and have at least 50% of their original capacity at the time of sale.
- Used laptop chargers, all chargers have been tested and are working at the time of sale.
Whilst under warranty, upon receipt of your desktop or laptop, all hardware components will be tested for faults. If the fault is not hardware related, the customer will be notified and offered the chance for the relevant repairs to be made at the cost of our usual repair prices.
All warranty is RTB (return to base). Should a customer request that the system be tested on location or away from the shop then a standard callout charge shall apply regardless of whether a fault is found or not.