Got a virus or malware?
Even with the greatest care in the world it is still possible for your system to get infected from viruses and malware from time to time.
These can causes nasty effects to the running of your system such as:
- Causing your computer to freeze
- Slowing your computer down
- Causing your computer to crash
- Steal your personal information such as credit card details
- Display annoying pop ups on your screen
- Install unwanted software
- Cause problems logging in to your computer
These can be in many forms including Boot sector viruses, Overwrite viruses, Macro viruses, Browser hijackers, File infector viruses, Direct action viruses, Polymorphic viruses, Multipartite viruses, Fat viruses, Web scripting viruses, Worms, Trojans, Malware, Spyware, Ransomware, Adware, Rootkits.
If you experience any of those problems then please contact us to arrange investigation and removal of such issues.
Protecting your computer in the future
We recommend real time protection against viruses by a quality anti-virus product on all systems.
There are many free antivirus products available such as AVG or Avast which provide the basic features, however for greater protection and more security features we recommend a quality antivirus such as Bullguard of whom we are an authorised reseller.