Looking to upgrade your current system?
Upgrading your system is a very cost effective way to give your existing a system a new lease of life and increase it’s speed and ability to run more intensive software whilst increasing it’s lifespan.
This can be achieved by many means of both hardware and software upgrades.
Popular upgrades include…
- Increasing the memory
- Upgrading the graphics card
- Upgrading to higher capacity or faster types of storage i.e. HDD or SSD.
- Upgrading the CPU
- Upgrading the power supply unit
- Upgrading the motherboard
- Installing watercooling systems
- Installation of newer operating systems
- Installation of devices such as card readers, PCI cards or optical drives.
Please contact us with your specifications or even better, bring your system into our shop and we can have a look for you for the best upgrade options available for your system.