Computer Tuition in Skegness
Using a computer for the first time is never easy, but then it does’nt have to be made hard either!
No matter what your age or experience level with computers, you may feel that there are always a little bit more that you wish to know.
Our staff are DBS cleared with a vast knowledge in all areas of computing tuition.
Further things you may wish to learn about may include:
- Setting up and customising your computer and using Windows
- Using the internet for browsing and email
- Installing devices such as your printer or scanner
- Basic office skills including word processing, spreadsheets, desktop publishing within packages such as Microsoft Office
- Digital imaging including transfer from your camera, organising and editing
- Audio and video recording and editing
The tuition can be carried out in your own home on your own system or at our shop whichever is more suitable to you.
If you are a business, we can also train your staff as a group or 1 to 1 to help with their software and hardware.
In all cases, our tuition is carried out in a relaxed, patient and jargon free manner!