Home >> Custom Built PCs conditions of sale
Deposit & Payments
Upon ordering, minimum 25% deposit or £100 whichever is the greater is required with the outstanding balance required upon receipt of the goods. Ownership of the goods remains the property of Gavardos Digital until payment has been made in full.
All custom built PCs come with a RTB (Return to Base) hardware warranty for the period stated by the manufacturer for the relevant components used with a minimum of 1 year.
WHO IS COVERED?
This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end purchaser. An original or copy of a sales invoice is required for warranty service.
WHAT IS COVERED?
In the event of your PC hardware developing a fault you can return it for repair or replacement (or equivalent) of the faulty component.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear of product use.
- Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use including overheating (including overheating through dirt internally).
- Use of the product other than for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance.
- Product that has been modified or altered.
- Non-hardware related issues such as software (file corruption, viruses, internet setup, issues with Windows etc.)
- Accidental damage like breaking the screen or spilling liquid on it. You would need insurance cover for this.
- Any repairs or diagnosis attempted by a 3rd party may render your warranty void.
Whilst under warranty, upon receipt of your PC, all hardware components will be tested for faults. If the fault is not hardware related, the customer will be notified and offered the chance for the relevant repairs to be made at the cost of our usual repair prices.