We re-opened as a shop on the 27th May
Our shop is currently available for customers to visit however we do have rules in place for the safety of yourselves and our staff.
Can I visit without an appointment?
Our shop is currently open regular hours (although sometimes we may be working offsite) for customers to drop off machines for repair and make essential purchases, however we would prefer you to contact us first to make an appointment if possible.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: gavardosdigital.skegness
- Telephone: 01754 611720 (Please call during our regular working hours)
What rules do you currently have in place?
For people visiting the shop we have a series of rules in respect to social distancing in place with the primary protection to yourselves and ourselves:
- Only 1 person in the shop at a time, if you come as a couple or group then all other parties must wait outside
- Any customers waiting outside must keep 2m apart from each other
- If you feel unwell or show signs of illness, please do not visit as you will not be allowed to enter
- Card payment would be preferred if possible
- When making a purchase, please do not touch the item until you have paid and made the purchase
- When coming in for a repair, please bring a note with your name, contact details, any relevant passwords that may be needed and a description of the problem. We will then investigate the problem and contact you with our findings/quote before going ahead with the repair.
Please note that we are not able to do any repairs whilst the customers wait or “at the counter” at this current time.
Please be assured that all devices will be hygienically wiped before they are returned to you.
What if I am self isolating or I don’t feel confident coming out in public?
We are still offering our free collection/delivery service for repairs from your home if it is in the local Skegness area in the same way that we have been since the end of March. Likewise, any purchases can also be delivered too.
How can I pay for it?
We are still able to offer all our usual methods of payment including:.
- Card payments – This can be done over the phone and your receipt will be returned with the device.
- Bank transfer
- Cash payments (If using collection/delivery service, please leave cash in an envelope in a secure place to be picked up when the device is returned or goods are delivered. Change can be provided where required.
In all cases though, we would prefer an electronic method as opposed to cash at this current time if possible.
All payments must be made before the release of goods.
Can you do call out visits?
As IT Support is classed as an essential service, we are able to do call out visits to following:
- Customers who would be house-bound during normal times even if the Covid 19 situation had not appeared
- Setups that cannot be fixed in our shop and can only be fixed on the premises such as wifi/internet setup
Social distancing will still be adhered to including:
- Clients must stay 2m apart within the property
- Any signs of illness of anyone inside the property showing, our technicians will not enter the property or will immediately leave if already inside
- We shall not be able to visit those whos household has anyone currently with Covid 19 or currently self-isolating
If your situation does not fall into the above categories then we request that your system is repaired within our shop. If you are unable to visit us, then please take advantage of our collect and delivery service.